“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”― Charles Dickens
In light of the current situation caused by the outbreak of COVID-19, FEMYSO has decided to launch a Europe wide campaign, Outbreak of Generosity.
One of the suggested measures to avoid the spread of COVID-19, is social distancing – minimising contact with others in the community. Starting a period of self-quarantine is an option for some, whereas for others it has become enforced. The reality is, this can place many members of our community in distress. Leaving them feeling lonely, helpless and isolated.
The Aims of the Campaign are:
- Mobilising and inspiring youth across Europe to invest in their own communities, providing support to vulnerable people.
- Elderly individuals who may be cautious or wary of going out.
- Individuals with weak immune systems or severe health concerns.
- Individuals who live far from home.
- Honoring all the hard-working personnel who are dealing courageously with the situation of COVID-19, whether it be doctors, nurses, retailers etc
A youth-led European campaign by @FEMYSO. Encouraging youth to show support & generosity to their communities in response to the COVID-19 outbreak!
FEMYSO is the Voice of Muslim Youth in Europe Representing 33 Member Organisations in 20 European Countries.